Recipes from Oil & Vinegar
- 150 grams Provolone cheese
- 150 grams Fontina cheese
- 150 grams Taleggio cheese
- 80 grams Salsa al Parmigiano Reggiano & Tartufo
- 200 ml white Soave (Italian white wine)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil with White Truffle
- Sea salt (according to taste)
- Black pepper (according to taste)
- 1 pack Grissini al Rosmarino
- 1 ciabatta
- 500 grams red and white grapes
- 1 broccoli
- 1 cauliflower
- 500 grams waxy potatoes
- 400 grams parsnip
- 250 grams portobello mushrooms
- 600 grams peeled carrots
Finely chop the garlic, add to the Soave white wine and bring to the boil. Cut the various cheeses into small pieces, add them all to the wine and remove the pan from the heat.
Stir the cheese slowly until it is completely melted. If the cheeses do not combine easily, use a blender. Now add the Salsa al Parmigiano Reggiano & Tartufo and the Olive Oil with White Truffle .
Season to taste with a pinch of salt and some black pepper. Divide the cauliflower into small florets, cook the potatoes and cut the parsnip into chunks. Cut the portobello mushrooms into 6 pieces.
Boil a saucepan of water, add some salt and blanche the vegetables separately, type by type. Cook the vegetables until they are al dente and leave them to cool. Peel the carrots and cut them in half lengthwise.
- all products Add to basket
These traditionally long bread sticks are made according to Italian recipe with dried rosemary. This can be smelled and tasted! Ideal as appetizer or part of a starter, always a success at a party with drinks or with soup.£ 2.00
A luxurious treat, this jar is full of fresh summer truffles. As fresh as it gets, because you can grate these little fellows by hand. The truffles are 100% pure, unprocessed and carefully hand-picked from the soil in Italian forests.£ 14.50