Sunpomò is the crème de la crème among tomatoes. Soft, sweet, fragrant ... One semi-dried tomato and you are sold. What makes them so special is that they are semi-dried tomatoes and not fully dried tomatoes. They are a lot softer and sweeter than the dried variety and therefore they are so much tastier. The Sunpomò tomatoes are in sunflower oil with garlic, oregano, wine vinegar and salt.
If we can give you one tip: keep it simple. The Sunpomòs already have so much taste that they need little frills. For example, create a pizza with fresh buffalo mozzarella, Sunpomò tomatoes and a few basil leaves. Keep it easy.
Other recipe tips:
- In salads. Then use the oil from the jar as a dressing. This is nice and tasty.
- In pasta dishes. Here too, less is more
- On toast with soft cheese
- Make a tomato-olives foccacia
- Or just eat them straight out of the jar
tomatoes (58%), sunflower oil (40%), water, wine vinegar, sea salt, sugar, oregano, garlic, preservative: potassium sorbate.
- This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition information (EU) Per 100 G Energy 1,811 KJ / 439 KCAL Fat 44.0 G of which saturates 4.5 G Carbohydrate 8.8 G of which sugars 8.8 G Protein 1.3 G Salt 1.50 G