Tzatziki dip is probably one of the most well-known Greek specialties in the world. Typically it is served as a yogurt sauce on Gyros with lamb, beef or chicken. This blend contains garlic, onion, salt, chive, pepper, parsley. Whether you want a hint of flavor or a bold taste, it all comes from the same jar. The possibilities are endless!
- Add one part dried herb mix, to two parts hot water, let rest for 3-5 minutes, drizzle with olive oil and stir.
- Make a dip using plain yogurt
- Sprinkle on veggies and meat.
- In Greece you will also see this dip (mixed with yogurt, garlic, chopped cucumbers) served on it's own as appetizer to dip your warm pita bread in.
garlic (47%), salt, onion (13%), chives, pepper, parsley (6,5%), olive oil.
- This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 4.00 G
Servings per container 12 PCS
Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 0.0 G 0 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 220 MG 9 % Total carbohydrate 2 G 1 % Dietary fiber 1.0 G 4 % Sugars 1.0 G Protein 0.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.