Feta is an unripe cheese that has been made in Greece for thousands of years from unpasteurized sheep and/or goat’s milk. Today, feta is often imitated using pasteurized cow milk; this cheese is more solid and less flavorful. Only feta made in Greece is, typically by shepherds in the mountains, should be referred to as feta.
Naturally, these peppers are stuffed with real Greek feta. Myzithra is a fresh, slightly sweet cheese made of sheep and goat’s milk with added whey. The cheese is soft and snow white with a creamy, granulated texture. The flavor is comparable to that of ricotta.
sweet red peppers (39%) (water, vinegar, sugar, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, firming agent: calcium chloride), sunflower oil, feta cheese (12%) (sheep & goat milk, animal rennet, salt), Mizithra cheese (whey, sheep & goat milk, animal rennet, salt) (10%), garlic powder, basil, stabilizers: locust bean gum, xanthan gum.
- This product contains: Milk.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 15.00 G
Servings per container 12 PCS
Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 1.5 G 2 % Saturated fat 1.0 G 4 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 4 MG 1 % Sodium 25 MG 1 % Total carbohydrate 2 G 1 % Dietary fiber 0.0 G 2 % Sugars 2.0 G Protein < 1.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.