Strawberry Vinegar has an intense Strawberry flavor that is ideal for any occasion. The balance between acidity and sweetness is note-worthy. Product of Italy.
- Walnut oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Provencal Herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon
- In combination with Walnut or Olive oil on salads
- Sprinkle on fruit
- Mix with whipped cream for a fruit dip
- Make a reduction by adding 1 cup of varietal wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a sauce pan; bring to a boil; reduce on medium heat to cup.
- Drizzle on cheese cake, ice cream, crepes or fruit
concentrated grape must (sulphite), wine vinegar (sulphite), strawberry puree (10%), flavour. Acidity: 4%.
This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 15.00 ML Servings per container 333 PCS Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 0.0 G 0 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 0 MG 0 % Total carbohydrate 11 G 4 % Dietary fiber 0.0 G 0 % Sugars 11.0 G Protein 0.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Write a Review
What others say
One of my favorites! I drink it with water, or sparkling water EVERYDAY! I love this.
I love it
Seriously delicious on salads. I haven't tried it on anything else but I'm sure it would be good in other recipes too.
This is SO yummy. Perfectly sweet. Works wonderfully with the lemon olive oil on a salad. Can't wait to enjoy this on more recipes in the future.
- Nicole S