Grape seed oils are very versatile; good for high temperature cooking, sautéing, baking or on salads. Product of Washington.
- Marinate kebabs, steaks, and shrimp for high-heat grilling
- Whisk into vinaigrettes for stir-fried or steamed vegetables
- Toss with pasta salads or rice pilafs
- Stir it into lentil soups for a warming, spicy bite
- Drizzle it on roasted peppers for an instant appetizer
100% all natural grape seed oil and natural flavors.
This product contains no allergens
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 1 tbsp (15 ml) Servings per 250 ml container 17 Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 14.0 G 22 % Saturated fat 1.0 G 5 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 0 MG 0 % Total carbohydrate 0 G 0 % Dietary fiber 0.0 G 0 % Sugars 0.0 G Protein 0.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.