Pomegranate Vinegar has a balanced fruit flavor. The balance between acidity and sweetness is note-worthy. Product of Germany.
- Walnut oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Provencal Herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon
- In combination with Walnut or Olive oil on salads
- Sprinkle on fruit
- Mix with whipped cream for a fruit dip
- Make a reduction by adding 1 cup of varietal wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a sauce pan; bring to a boil; reduce on medium heat to ¼ cup.
- Drizzle on cheese cake, ice cream, crepes or fruit
white wine vinegar (sulphites), water, sugars, natural flavour, flavour, antioxidant: potassium metabisulphite. Acidity: 4%.
This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 15.00 ML Servings per container 333 PCS Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 0.0 G 0 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 0 MG 0 % Total carbohydrate 6.0 G 2 % Dietary fiber 0.0 G 0 % Sugars 6.0 G Protein 0.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.