This Mediterranean version of Bruschetta has a delicious blend of tomato flakes, olive flakes, garlic, basil, red bell pepper, oregano and salt. Make your food an adventure by adding a bit of bruschetta to the mix. Just add one part dried herb mix with three parts warm water; let stand for 3-5 minutes, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, stir and serve.
- Make a dip using half sour cream and half mayonnaise
- Add to tomato sauce for pasta
- Shake in omelettes
- Sprinkle on baked fish with balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle on pasta with extra virgin olive oil
- Make a delicious salad dressing with your favorite extra virgin olive oil and vinegar
- Mix with mayonnaise and spread on a sandwich
tomato flakes (tomato paste concentrate, maize starch), olives (20%), garlic, salt, basil, paprika, oregano.
- This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 8.00 G
Servings per container 12 PCS
Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 0.0 G 0 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 140 MG 6 % Total carbohydrate 4 G 1 % Dietary fiber 1.0 G 4 % Sugars 2.0 G Protein 1.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 8 % Calcium 2 % Iron 2 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.