Savor the traditions of Italy with Risotto Boscaiolo, an authentic Italian comfort food. This all natural, ready to make rice dish with porcini mushrooms is a gourmet meal in one package. Oil & Vinegar Risottos are artisan produced with handpicked, all natural ingredients. Product of Italy.
- Melt a knob of butter in a saucepan and add the risotto mix.
- Toast over low heat, stirring constantly for a minute or two.
- Add a glass of white wine, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and stir until absorbed.
- Prepare about 2 cups of broth (or boiling water) and add a little at a time, simmering and allowing to absorb each time before adding more.
- Continue process for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked.
- Serve hot with fresh grated parmesan cheese and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil as desired.
Arborio rice (94%), onion, porcini (Boletus Edulis) (1,2%), champignon (1%), spice blend (tomato, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper), parsley, garlic, chilli pepper.
- This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 45.00 G
Servings per container 5 PCS
Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 1.0 G 2 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 10 MG 0 % Total carbohydrate 34 G 11 % Dietary fiber 1.0 G 4 % Sugars 0.0 G Protein 4.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.