This unique vinegar is made with Bordeaux style wine grapes and aged in oak barrels for a minimum of 12 years. They have been macerated with a selection of high-quality herbs chosen for both their medicinal and culinary properties. Product of South Africa.
- Infused with organic lavender
- The mother used to make the vinegar originates from the first vinegar made on the farm in 1988.
- Lavender is good for both savory and sweet dishes.
- Try a vinegar reduction; heat in a large saucepan and allow to simmer until caramelized.
- Serve hot or cold with roasted venison or vegetables.
- Lavender vinegar is a perfect pairing with lemon oil.
- Add a few drops to lemonade.
red wine vinegar (47%), grape must (47%), lavender (6%). Acidity: 6%.
This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 1 tbsp (15 ml) Servings per 250 ml container 17 Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 0.0 G 0 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 0 MG 0 % Total carbohydrate 6 G 2 % Dietary fiber 0.0 G 0 % Sugars 6.0 G Includes 6.0 G added sugars Protein 0.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.