Fig Vinegar has an intense fruit flavor.Thick and sweet, this vinegar has an endless array of uses. Product of Germany.
- Bonsecco Tuscan EVOO
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Provencal Herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon
- In combination with Olive oil on salads
- Sprinkle on fruit
- Mix with whipped cream for a fruit dip
- Make a reduction by adding 1 cup of varietal wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a sauce pan; bring to a boil; reduce on medium heat to ¼ cup.
- Drizzle on cheese cake, ice cream, crepes or fruit
fruit syrup (grape), vinegar, fig juice from concentrate (5%), flavoring.
This product contains no allergens.
Nutrition facts (US) Serving size 1 tbsp (15 ml) Servings per 250 ml container 17 Amount per serving Calories
Calories from fat
% Daily Value* Total fat 0.0 G 0.0 % Saturated fat 0.0 G 0 % Trans fat 0.0 G Cholesterol 0 MG 0 % Sodium 0 MG 0 % Total carbohydrate 10 G 4 % Dietary fiber 0.0 G 0 % Sugars 8.0 G Includes 0.0 G added sugars Protein 0.0 G Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 0 % Iron 0 % * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.